Fisher CIO Leadership Program
The Fisher CIO Leadership Program serves three communities:
- Chief Information Officers
- Berkeley-Haas students
- UC-Berkeley faculty
We do this by offering a variety of programs, including:
- the Fisher San Francisco CIO Forum (monthly)
- the Fisher Silicon Valley CIO Roundtable (monthly)
- the Fisher Technology Faire (even-numbered years)
- the Fisher Executive Seminar series (odd-numbered years)
- the Haas Technology Club's annual "Technology Challenge"
- the Fisher/Gartner Symposium on CIO Leadership
- the Fisher-Hopper Prize for Lifetime Achievement in CIO Leadership (annual)
- engage in research on the changing role of IT
in private sector firms
- work with private sector firms to obtain grants for
"Role of CIO" related research
- invite Visiting Scholars to participate in our research
- publish our research results in the
California Management Review
- offer (in the future) courses leading to an
MBA Focus Area in IT Management
The Fisher CIO Leadership Program received in the mid 1990s a generous gift from Don and Doris Fisher, the co-founders of The Gap. That endowment continues to support many of our activities for which we are very grateful.
For more information about opportunities and resources, please see our pages:
Watch Filippo Passerini, Procter & Gamble Group President of Global Business Services and CIO, accept the first annual Fisher-Hopper Prize for Lifetime Achievement in CIO Leadership, awarded by the Fisher CIO Leadership Program.
Click here to see the event program and larger video.